Controller (German Speaking) - Budapest, Hungary
- Location: Budapest – Sanofi Business Services, Váci Greens
- Flexible working: 60% home office / week
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
The role is part of a high performing team centered on Finance transformation and becoming a best-in-class Finance organization.
The Controller will provide controlling support to their local Business Units, including preparation of budgets and forecasts (Budget / F1 / F2 / Quarterly Landings / Rolling Forecast), monthly closings (sales & expense reviews, scorecards), project approval and tracking, and other financial planning & analysis activities on a timely basis.
As part of the Finance Operations and Transformation team, there will be many opportunities to improve processes and improve collaboration with your Finance partners and business partners to grow and demonstrate your analytical and interpersonal abilities.
This person will help to identify and implement new ways of working as we transform the way Sanofi Controls Sales, Industrial Costing, Opex & CAPEX.
The position is in Budapest, Hungary, and requires legal residence and eligibility to work in the country.For candidates selected for this role who are residing abroad at the time of application, we provide relocation support.We also provide assistance in securing a work permit for those selected for the role.
About Growing with us
In this role you will…
- Position may be responsible for operational controlling activities for sales/gross to net and/or Industrial costing and or operating/capital expenses
- Partner closely with Finance Business Partners across GBUs, to provide cohesive and seamless support to Business Leaders
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly closing and share monthly results with Finance Business Partners as well as Budget Owners
- Prepare monthly commentary to explain variances between actual results and/or budget and forecasts
- Ensure business owners are executing the budgeted plan, including tracking actuals, approval of projects & providing direction to business owners
- Develop Opex and headcount forecasts for designated areas, in partnership with FBPs and Budget Owners
- Oversee and ensure opening and closing of projects as well as the timely capitalization beside compliance with Sanofi methods and procedure regarding Asset Management
- Ensure Standard Cost are calculated, POV analyses are followed, and manufacturing performance monitored
- Identify risks and opportunities that affect the achievement of these forecasts
- Track headcount on a monthly basis and compare to budgeted and forecasted vacancy rates, including trend analysis for key drivers of change
- Track all assumptions built into budget and forecasts
- Approve project spend and ensuring projects are budgeted properly, challenging where necessary
- Continuously challenge legacy ways of working, status quo; identify gaps, and recommend new ways of working
- Increase Financial and business acumen
- Ensure compliance with pertinent SOX controls
- Ensure compliance with all internal control requirements
- Promote efficiencies and improved ways of working across designated region and ensure best practice sharing
- Educate client groups on all aspects of financial policies and processes to ensure compliance
- Support all key Finance initiatives
- Ad hoc projects and analyses as required
- Diversified financial controlling experience
- Demonstrated results building partnerships with multi-levels across businesses required.
- Must have the ability to influence and shape business decisions
- Must have high attention to detail, quality and proven ability to operate effectively under pressure and strict deadlines
- Ability to lead through influence including demonstrated facilitator skills
- Strong organization skills: ability to track and manage a high volume of projects at a detailed level
- Ability to develop a rapport and credibility with key stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively across international work streams
- Demonstrated organization savvy and self- awareness
- Adaptable and able to work in complex matrix environment
- Change agent who can propose, lead, and drive changes
- Advanced excel skills
- Must be able to download data and use pivot tables, V-look ups, macros, etc.
- Demonstrated experience modeling ethical behavior in challenging situations required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and in German language as well
- Strong analytical capabilities with attention to detail and strategic thinking
- Proven experience working across multiple internal stakeholders
- Technology savvy, business orientation, and agile learning abilities required
- Capable of working in multiple systems and tools
- Solid grasp of evolving Sanofi technology platforms, processes, and controls including SAGA
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or any related field is required
- MBA and/or CPA
- Pharmaceutical and public accounting experience
- Commercial Finance and Gross to Net
- TM1 and SAP experience
When joining our team, you will experience:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easily schedule your office days
- Work from an "Office of the Year 2020" finalist office
- Collective life and accident insurance
- Yearly medical check-up
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks
- Your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- Join a great community & special events (Monthly Board Game Nights, Summer Events, Well-Being Lectures & Sport Clubs)
- For candidates selected for this role who are residing abroad at the time of application, we provide relocation support.
- We also provide assistance in securing a work permit for those selected for the role.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document, before applying.
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose #SBSBUDAPEST #LI-EUR
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Veuillez noter que vous quittez les pages d'entreprise de Sanofi et que vous êtes redirigé vers notre système de suivi des candidats, Workday, qui vous permet de postuler à nos postes vacants.Continuer