About the Opportunity:
If you are innovative, passionate and a team player, an exciting opportunity for a Field Product Manager RD/RBD Hematology has opened up in our Denmark offices and could be what you are looking for. The main purpose of this role is to develop and grow Sanofi Genzyme hematology portfolio within RD (Gaucher) and RBD (Cablivi) business by providing valuable insights and solutions to key stakeholders i.e. prescribers, specialist physicians, KOLs and local payers by implementing brand strategies for the assigned products to achieve the sales, profit and growth performance objectives
About Sanofi Genzyme Business Unit:
Sanofi Genzyme is the specialty care global business unit of Sanofi, focused on rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology and immunology. We help people with debilitating and complex conditions that are often difficult to diagnose and treat. We are dedicated to discovering and advancing new therapies, providing hope to patients and their families around the world.
Our ambition is to be the industry leader in specialty care. We currently provide more than 20 treatments to patients globally, with many potential new therapies being studied in clinical trials and in Sanofi laboratories.
Customer insights and planning
- Identify and prioritize target customers. Involve team members to develop and maintain effective plans of action
Facilitate and sustain access to Sanofi products
- Facilitate and sustain access to Sanofi Genzyme hematology portfolio within RD (Gaucher) and RBD (Cablivi)
- Secure and sustain access to Sanofi Genzyme products for patients by developing understanding for formulary situation.
- Attend meetings where payers are present to build relationship
- Drive the sales of Sanofi Genzyme hematology portfolio within RD (Gaucher) and RBD (Cablivi). Track and follow up on commitments and share feedback internally.
Implementation of brand strategy :
Objective; Deliver high quality product information that addresses customer needs
- Deliver high quality messages in a compliant manner to demonstrate the value of Sanofi Genzyme Products.
- Develop value of partnership beyond products and build external advocates
- Extend the value of Sanofi Genzyme beyond the products and deliver value added services to customers. Work above brand when needed.
Develop value of partnership beyond products and build external advocates
Objective; Identify customer needs and opportunities
•Extend the value of Sanofi Genzyme beyond the products and deliver value added services to customers. Work above brand when needed.
Deliver results for Sanofi Genzyme
Objective; Get customer commitment to use Sanofi Genzyme products and monitor and drive commercial results
- Know overall targets and track performance against them
- Use a multi-channel marketing approach to reach customers
About You: To be successful in this role you will need to possess:
- Hematology experience and customer knowledge
- Sales and marketing experience in the pharma environment - sales experience and Product/field product manager experience
- Previous local launch experience
- Proven sales excellence track record
- Local healthcare market knowledge regarding payers and HCPs
- Preferably a healthcare (nurse/bachelor in science or similar) background
- 5 - 7 years of sales and marketing experience in a pharma environment, preferably hematology background or specific product/disease area
- Excellence in presentation skills and project management
- Excellent networker, relationship builder
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Strong communication skills (in writing and orally)
- Fluent in English & Danish
- Some travelling in Europe & internationally to be expected in connection with international congresses and meetings
- Travel within Denmark
- Valid driving license at all time
What Sanofi can offer you?
- A role where you will join a passionate brand team with exciting products
- We offer a generous package including flexible benefits, and are committed to helping you have a healthy work-life balance throughout your career with us.
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.