Medical-Medical Science Liaison, Non-alliance Immunology-Shanghai
Who we are?
As a global healthcare leader and a Global Top Employer, we are as much a partner to patients facing health challenges as we are a partner to you on your career journey. We are focused on empowering our people to be agents of change, because the work we do will change health outcomes and empower patients’ lives. This is where you will have access to a broad track for all-round development as well as the platform to work as one team across one of the broadest healthcare and well-being portfolios globally.
Why start your career path in Sanofi?
Here, you can:
- Join an insiring team, cooperate with brilliant people across the business and experience digital & innovative ways of working.
- Have unlimited opportunities for career growth and development within a global organization.
- Have broad presence and resources within healthcare ecosystem to help you establish and expand your own network and connections.
What you can contribute?
External KOL Management
- Identify critical scientific personnel in hospitals, academia and other institutions for Sanofi
- Develop and coordinate engagement plans for scientific personnel
- Effectively engage with scientific personnel to advance scientific and medical dialogue for a specific therapy or disease
- Organize and run external scientific events for Sanofi about relevant disease or therapeutic topics
- Provide scientific support to the commercial team as necessary
- Collect key insights about the market, competitors, therapies and customers, and communicate them to the Medical Liaison Manager/Head
- Actively participate in on-going capabilities building sessions to improve medical knowledge, soft skills and technical skills
What you should have?
- Bachelor or Master degree in medicine, pharmacy or biomedical science.
- Disease specialization is preferred but not required
- 0-3 years of experience in a clinical or academic setting, hospital, or industry
- Basic understanding of TA / disease area & relevant products preferred
- Basic literature & clinical data consolidation & analysis skills
If you want to be part of a team that puts patients first, plays to win in digital era with courage, integrity, respect and trust, to inspire your own career journey through a care & collaborate platform, and with special focus on below competency:
- Ability to work independently in the field to create expected scientific outcomes for Sanofi
- Capable of tracking, monitoring and adjusting activity plans to meet specific targets
- Strategic planning and business development
- Able to identify and understand local scientific leaders in a specific region or area
- Able to develop individualized plans to engage local scientific leaders in a medical dialogue
- Strong presentation skills and verbal negotiation skills
- Good command of English, both in written and spoken
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Veuillez noter que vous quittez les pages d'entreprise de Sanofi et que vous êtes redirigé vers notre système de suivi des candidats, Workday, qui vous permet de postuler à nos postes vacants.Continuer
Veuillez noter que vous quittez les pages d'entreprise de Sanofi et que vous êtes redirigé vers notre système de suivi des candidats, Workday, qui vous permet de postuler à nos postes vacants.Continue