Who we are?
As a global healthcare leader and a Global Top Employer, we are as much a partner to patients facing health challenges as we are a partner to you on your career journey. We are focused on empowering our people to be agents of change, because the work we do will change health outcomes and empower patient lives. This is where you will have access to a broad track for all-round development as well as the platform to work as one team across one of the broadest healthcare and well-being portfolios globally.
Why start your career path in Sanofi?
Here, you can:
- Broaden career development platform both horizontally and vertically
- Ability to participate in the company ’s main promotion projects, lead a team, and improve personal abilities
- Take the mission to professionally promote the company's vaccine products, let humans change the invasion of the disease to the greatest extent, and contribute to the health cause
What you can contribute?
A) Main Responsibilities
Support CHC China Hospital Channel Gross sales delivery
Support CHC China brand market share in Hospital Channel
Support annual channel (Hospital) Strategy & Plan with Cr999
- Align with Cr999 on annual channel strategy & plan, with clear business objectives (sell-in/sell-out/inventory) in hospital channels and its building blocks (in distribution & promotion)
Lead and deliver forecast accuracy improvement of Hospital channel with Cr999
- Externally, co-build & align forecast assumption & deliverables with Cr999 on annual/quarterly/monthly
- Internally, align forecast assumption & safety stock assumptions with supply chains
- Set-up clear joint forecast process & monthly target with Cr999 and Supply Chains
Lead and deliver operation efficiency improvement of Hospital channel with Cr999
- Internally, align with all non-sales related needed support from supporting functions
- Externally, align with Cr999 on all non-sales related needed execution
- Set-up clear OPERATION SOP between Sanofi (internal function) & Cr999 stake-holders
Lead bidding & market access strategy & plans for Sanofi brands
- Align bidding strategy with N+1
- Co-work with PHARM bidding team/CR999 bidding team on price negotiation plan
Lead hospital listing and expansion for Sanofi products with CR999
- Work with Cr999 on Channel listing and productivity
Support Essentiale Channel differentiation Project
- Co-work with Retail Channel Management Lead on how to maximize growth of Essentiale in both channels
- Co-work with Marketing and Medical team on how to develop right Essentiale brand arch.
Learn & co-work with Cr999 on Channel strategy & deliverables
- Consolidate “Sanofi PHARM CHINA best practice” on Community Hospital Channel Strategy & share with Cr999
- Learn from CR999 on community hospital channel strategy & deliverables
Manage & Ensure 2-invoice policy execution with smooth transition with Cr999
- Manage & design right execution for new physical and financial flow of new 2-invoice-policy flow of hospital channel with Cr999 and internal stake-holders
- Work with Governance team on re-design new contract with Cr999 driven by new policy change
- CHC China leadership & key dedicated supporting function teams: Finance, RA, Medical, Marketing
- Contact Window of Hospital Channel with IA, Supply Chain, PAMA, bidding, Legal, Compliance
- Contact Window of Hospital Channel with CR999 Hospital Channel
What you should have?
- Minimum 8 years’ Hospital Channel Management experience is a MUST
- Customer Management & Business Planning is a MUST
- Key contact window of Sanofi with Cr999’s Hospital Channel
- Good communication, Positive Mind-set, strong Problem-solving skills, strong accountability and great team player
- Fluent English is a must
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.