Job title : Business Analyst Intern, Consumer Healthcare, Cross Border E-Commerce
Job description :
Sanofi Consumer Healthcare CBEC is opening an internship position to invite talent individuals to join us on a 6-month journey starting from Jun 2021. Our products include over-the-counter pharmaceutical products, supplements and personal care products across main E-Commerce platforms in China.
We are looking for a data-driven person who has background in Data analysis, Computer Science, Engineering or comparable subject. You should possess strong analytical skills, programming and algorithm development, with the ability to perform on-the-job applications. You should also have attention to details, with the ability to interact with multiple stakeholders and different cultures.
The role will report to Business Analysis Manager and work closely with CBEC BA team members. The role will not only support China Cross Border E-Commerce in many layers including providing performance report, tracking, visualizing and analyzing operation performance, but also assigned projects under your care for an enriching and meaningful learning outcome.
To support CBEC team in building price analysis tools for market monitoring and price strategies.
- Create technical and automated tool for internal and external price monitoring of the market in order to achieve business goals
- Evaluate value chain of key prioritized products, from internal supply price to distributor costs, to external market prices that is influenced by myriad of factors, and provide strategic analysis.
- Analyze database resource usage, propose and build database optimization to increase utilization and efficiency.
- Monitor, control, gather other sources of market information in order to report on the project progress and platform performances that is in sync with market dynamics. To support CBEC team in e-commerce analytics to drive growth of brands on online channels.
- Visualize data on store operation, distributor operation EC market landscape, .etc. , to support regular monitoring, reporting and improvement of e-commerce platforms.
- Partner with key account managers, and other related internal support functions, for tracking and driving of key metrics to meet business objectives.
- Create partner capabilities through close collaborations and sharing of resources within the system for database performance optimization and market trend monitoring.
- Synthesize market insights with internal in-store execution performance into actionable insights and recommendations.
Learning Outcomes :
This is a unique opportunity suitable for someone interested in Business Analytics within a global Health Care organization.
Not only will you have the chance to learn real world business analytics in E-Commerce, you will gain exposure to internal stakeholders from all over the international regions under Sanofi consumer health business unit. For businesses to stay competitive and optimize customer value, Sanofi needs to exercise flexible pricing options. Setting the prices for products and services is a key strategy that can define business success. Hence, in this role, you will learn also be exposed to price analytics of the market, reinforcing supply and demand trends, learning about both internal and external price patterns to examine current movements and forecast future market movements.
Through building of reporting tools for the CBEC BA team, you will learn new visualizations in advanced analytics, be exposed to real-world applications There is opportunity for you to use data to drive learner success and outcomes and automate the delivery of content for deep analysis by core business units. This will allow Sanofi to achieve efficiency in data collection, provide transparency to many layers of data, and make data driven decisions for broader business outcomes.
Ability to understand and interpret data, attention to details
Experience with visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview)
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Experience with SQL, Python, R knowledge would be preferred
Good Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese
Previous exposure to E-Commerce would be a plus
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.