Sanofi, a global and diversified healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. Sanofi has core strengths in the field of healthcare with seven growth platforms: diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, rare diseases, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and animal health. Sanofi is listed in Paris (EURONEXT: SAN) and in New York (NYSE: SNY).
Thought Leader Liaison, US Multiple Sclerosis – LA Region
The MS Thought Leader Liaison – LA region, reports to the Senior Director Thought Leader Liaisons - West, US Multiple Sclerosis.
The Thought Leader Liaison is responsible for fostering enhanced relationships and delivering business results for the US through KOL engagement at key accounts. The MS Thought Leader Liaison position is field based.
The Thought Leader Liaison role is a field-based position focused on working closely with Key Opinion Leaders at MS Centers across the country as the Sanofi Genzyme MS products / services expert and to ensure cross-functional resources are made available as appropriate to facilitate the use of Sanofi Genzyme MS products. In this role, you will work closely with field and home office based colleagues in Marketing, Medical, Sales, Patient Support, and Corporate Accounts.
- Work within Sanofi Genzyme regulatory and legal compliance guidelines
- Act as Sanofi Genzyme MS primary point of contact and MS product / services expert for key MS Centers across the country
- Coordinate efforts in support of MS Centers by acting as the "quarterback" of all field based cross-functional teams
- Act as the primary liaison between KOLs / MS Centers and home office cross-functional teams
- Identify, profile, cultivate and maintain long-term relationships with MS Centers and KOLs within the MS community
- Lead the development of Key Account / engagement plans for each assigned KOL / MS Center
- Execute a customer centric needs based approach with targeted KOLs
- Build advocacy with KOLs using on-label and PRB-approved materials
- Support speaker development & training for franchise speaker bureaus, including execution of TLL- specific promotional programs
- Develop regional KOL engagement plans and attend key MS congresses
- Play a key role in enabling the understanding of diseases, mechanisms of diseases, and the potential role of Sanofi Genzyme MS products in the management of these diseases using on-label and PRB-approved materials
- Assist in the execution of Advisory Boards. This may involve identifying, recommending, and inviting potential advisors, moderators and speakers
- Work closely with targeted KOLs to obtain feedback to be considered in the development of MS Franchise and Brand-related strategies
- Attend local, regional and national meetings as directed
- A Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of seven years of work experience in one or more of the following: field sales, product marketing, or medical / clinical experience in the same or related therapeutic area within the pharmaceutical / biotech industry
- Demonstrated leadership skills and track record of leading cross-functional teams/projects.
- Ability to present ideas effectively to individuals or groups, targeting presentation to the needs of the audience.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong project management experience, including superior analytical and planning skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently to execute against strategic and tactical plans under tight timelines
- Ability to assemble and lead cross-functional teams toward a shared vision of success.
- Ability to travel to meetings/trainings/programs as necessary
- Valid driver's license
- Must reside within the geographic area of the assigned territory
- ~80% travel required
- Multiple Sclerosis experience strongly preferred
- Experience leading teams preferred
- Master's degree preferred
- Launch experience and understanding of local managed markets environment preferred
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.