CEE Media & Digital Lead
At Sanofi Consumer Healthcare, we're building healthier future by helping people, help themselves. We empower people to champion better self-care for themselves, their communities and our planet. Our brand led organization that thinks “Consumer-first" when addressing consumer needs via our superior, loved brands, like Magne B6®, Essentiale® or No-Spa®, elevates creativity and helps more people play an active role in their health.
Our focus has also been on simplifying our ways of working and processes, clarifying roles and responsibilities so that anyone can do her/his best every day, enabling and enforcing personal accountability to improve collaboration, discipline and excellence of execution while role-modeling and fostering Challenger Mindset across whole organization.
Sanofi Consumer Healthcare is engaged in a transformation from a strategic, organizational and investment aspect, which impacts all our current and future marketing and business activities. To help fuel this transformation, we are looking for a Media & Digital Lead to join our Central Eastern Europe (CEE) team.
Part of the CEE Brand & Innovation Team, the Media & Digital Lead CEE will be responsible for end-to-end planning and execution of Sanofi CHC brands’ communication strategy, across ATL and Digital touchpoints. The CEE Digital Lead spearheads a team of 6 seasoned media & digital experts and will be closely working with CEE Brand Leads, Global team as well as media & digital agencies, to unlock the highest value from each of the media touchpoints. The role’s scope covers 6 CEE markets (Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania & Ukraine).
Sanofi is committed to bringing innovative self-care solutions to people all over the world to manage their personal health so they can live healthier, fuller lives. Media is the critical part of that as TV & Digital communication are influencing consumer choices all along the purchasing funnel. We are looking for a person passionate about the communication, media and digital world, with first-hand experience of handling 360 media campaigns from design, through setup, optimization and ROI analysis to help Sanofi CHC achieve its business ambitions.
Specifically, your responsibilities will be to :
- Define and lead media communications to drive market share growth for Sanofi CHC brands
- Define governance over media planning and buying activities incl. golden rules adherence to improve campaign effectiveness, budget management etc.
- Optimize media campaigns based on ROI analysis and econometric marketing mix modelling
- Build and cultivate partnerships with relevant agency/ partners/ vendors to accelerate our media & digital transformation across CEE markets.
- Constantly seek out innovation in the digital space and identify new opportunities for the business to drive growth and meet objectives.
- Translate global and regional media strategies into best in class local execution
- Lead the digital upskilling of the organization in order to raise the digital capabilities and skills of everyone and create a digital-first mindset within the organization.
- Lead & inspire & CEE Media/Digital team of 6 people
- Several years work experience in media & advertising strategy, planning and execution (brand or agency side)
- Practical knowledge and experience of managing online marketing campaigns and channels
- Extensive experience in managing cooperation with media houses and digital agencies
- Good understanding of marketing objectives and brand strategy which is to be reflected in all activities & touchpoints
- Strong knowledge of ATL & digital landscape, trends and innovations
- Strategic thinking and ability to connect communication activities with their business impact
- Strong analytical skills with ability to build recommendations and propose improvements
- Ability to work collaboratively and constructively in cross-functional, multicultural environment
Education: University Degree
Languages: English (written and spoken) - fluent
What we offer at Sanofi:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- Access to internal recruitment and development libraries - you can create your own career path within Sanofi; your professional development will be supported purposefully
- Contract of employment
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 50% of time from home, where you can easily schedule your office days
- Company car
- An attractive package of benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (mental health support, legal and financial consulting)
- Gender neutral paid parental leave as well as volunteer days
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Veuillez noter que vous quittez les pages d'entreprise de Sanofi et que vous êtes redirigé vers notre système de suivi des candidats, Workday, qui vous permet de postuler à nos postes vacants.Continuer