type de contrat
reférence de l’emploi
Mississauga, ON;Toronto, ON
The candidate must be a highly self-motivated individual with a proven track record in sales of biotechnology or pharmaceutical products. The candidate will:
- Be responsible for achieving or exceeding sales targets for assigned brands within the Fabry franchise.
- Consistently seeks new opportunities to drive sales results that meet unique needs of territory key accounts.
- Manage and monitor key accounts and develop strong relationships with key customers including but not limited to KOLs, treating physicians, nurses, genetic counsellors, hospital and retail pharmacists, patient associations and patient advocates.
- Understand each key account’s economic goals, the business drivers within each target account and advocates customer’s needs within Sanofi Genzyme.
- Utilize knowledge of physicians’/KOLs’ product loyalty/commitment to set appropriate strategies and tactics for each account (e.g. maximize account potential, minimize account risk, drive KOL loyalty etc.) and to evaluate account progress. This is accomplished by establishing a development strategy for each decision influencer.
- Identify options for patient infusions and negotiate and/or assist our PSP partner in negotiations with retail and hospital pharmacies, hospital administrators, infusion clinics and metabolic treatment centers to ensure patient access to timely infusion services.
- Provide in-service training on product administration for healthcare teams who lack experience in infusing Sanofi Genzyme products.
- Effortlessly recalls and appropriately discusses specific clinical data and leverages this data to influence customer thought processes to achieve better patient care.
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of competitive products (data, studies, outcomes and current promotional messaging).
- Understand the reimbursement and economics of all products in the Fabry Canadian landscape and assist in successful reimbursement programs for assigned products in territory.
- Use CRM systems to prioritize call objectives based on customer segmentation, strategies/ tactics, realistic milestones and previous interactions with customers.
- For patients with Fabry Disease on Sanofi Genzyme therapy, be responsible for the required patient services to optimize patient compliance and adherence to improve outcomes.
- Identify and educate physicians on presenting signs and symptoms of patients with Fabry Disease including making a differential diagnosis in suspected patients (including utilizing Dry Blood Spot (DBS) testing tools and referrals to expert centers for treatment as appropriate).
- Convert and accelerate the conversion of confirmed patients with Fabry Disease to Sanofi Genzyme therapy.
- Demonstrate the highest standards of conduct and adhere to all company policies and guidelines.
- Be required to travel as per territory requirements (minimum 30-40%).
Education, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- MBA or graduate degree a plus.
- 5 years of direct sales or related experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry is required (Specialty sales experience).
- Excellent technical aptitude and the ability to conduct consultative selling.
- A history of strong and successful sales performance throughout one’s career, preferably in a competitive environment (e.g. positive sales to forecast record, sales awards, promotions, etc.).
- Demonstrate superb written, verbal and presentation skills. Ability to use word processing, spreadsheets, databases, email, presentation and territory management software.
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills.
- Possess excellent planning, organizational and implementation skills to manage their activities.
About Sanofi – www.sanofi.ca
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi entities in Canada include the Diabetes and Cardiovascular Care Business Unit, the General Medicines and Established Products Business Unit, Sanofi Pasteur (vaccines), Sanofi Genzyme (specialty care) and Sanofi Consumer Health. Together they employ close to 1,900 people. In 2015 Sanofi companies invested $133.3 million in R&D in Canada, creating jobs, business and opportunity throughout the country.
Sanofi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodations for persons with disabilities required during the recruitment process are available upon request.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Follow Sanofi Canada on Twitter: @SanofiCanada and on YouTube: youtube.com/user/sanoficanada
Sanofi, Empowering Life
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.