type de contrat
reférence de l’emploi
The Area Business Manager is accountable for achieving annual sales objectives for a defined oncology territory through the development, maintenance and enhancement of key customer relationships. Responsibilities include development and implementation of effective territory planning and leveraging Sanofi-Genzyme resources effectively. Utilization of effective selling techniques and marketing strategies to create and expand product understanding and appropriate patient identification are also a must.
Develop and utilize a business plan aligned with marketing strategies through territory analysis, cross-functional collaboration and customer insights. (Updated monthly)
Implement business plans through leveraging all appropriate resources, both human and physical, with Hematologists and Oncologists and other appropriate key customers
Develop product and disease state expertise. Effectively communicate and position product information to customers in order to successfully promote the appropriate use of the Sanofi-Genzyme oncology portfolio within territory
Work with Oncology Transplant Network Manager (ONM) as necessary to ensure strategy pull through from Key IDNs/System
Work closely with NAM/RAM partners to provide support to local GPO accounts for GPO programming pull through
Complete call reporting, business plan updates and expense reports
Effective account targeting and time management
Attend training sessions as required and conventions and symposia, as necessary
Complete all fleet safety training and maintain an acceptable driving record regarding accidents and incidents
- BA/BS from an accredited school required. Focus in business or life science preferred.
- Minimum five years of Pharmaceutical Sales Experience or two years of relevant specialty experience as an RN, PharmD, or Physical Therapist (Clinical Research Associate does not qualify). Examples of “relevant specialty experience” are: a Registered Nurse with a four year degree and two years’ experience in the specialty of the sales team, OR a PharmD with two years’ experience as a pharmacist, OR a Physical Therapist with a Master’s Degree and two years of experience working with patients in one of the following areas, cardiac, orthopedic, oncology, osteoporosis or arthritis.
- Ability to think, plan, and act strategically
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Up to 2 years successful experience in the sale of chemotherapeutic agents or bio-tech products preferred
- Working knowledge of and familiarity with the hospital and cancer center environment preferred.
- Driving a company car in a safe manner to daily meetings and appointments is required.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.