- This Senior QC Analyst is responsible for performing routine to complex techniques associated with daily QC release and provides an investigative or technological orientation in implementing, executing and interpreting quality procedures and test methods.
- Perform UV-Vis spectrophotometry, HPLC and Gel assays for in-process and final product samples.
- Perform maintenance on complex laboratory equipment including HPLC and GC systems.
- Investigate and troubleshoot Quality Control methods.
- Prepare investigations related to 005/00T results.
- Review QC Data for compliance to procedures and specifications.
- Prepare statistical analysis of results.
- Participate in training of less experienced staff on new procedures.
- Transfer methods from support groups to the QC laboratory.
- Develop and author complex and explicit documentation for new and current procedures and technical reports.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance for the successful completion of major laboratory projects:
- Implement new quality control procedures.
- Transfer and develop new methods.
- Identify deviations from QC methods.
- Recommend method improvements.
- Implement and monitor personnel training.
- Work effectively with others to achieve shared goals.
- Interact with external personnel on technical matters requiring coordination between sites.
- Work independently with minimal supervision and direction.
- Work in compliance with cGMPs.
- Practice safe work habits and adhere to Genzyme's safety procedures and guidelines.
Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences discipline and 4 years experience in cGMP lab environment, or
- Master's Degree in Life Sciences discipline and 2 year experience in cGMP lab environment.
- Proficient in Outlool< and Microsoft Word and Excel and lab based data management systems.
- Scientific technical writing ability.
- HPLC (high pressure liquid chromatography) experience.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.