Le contenu du poste est libellé en anglais car il nécessite de nombreuses interactions avec nos filiales à l’international, l'anglais étant la langue de travail.
At Sanofi Consumer Healthcare, we have one shared mission – we work passionately, every day, to ‘serve healthier, fuller lives’ now and for the generations to come. In order to do so, we strive to act as a force for good by integrating sustainability along our business and employees’ mission and operate responsibly from both a social and environmental point of view. Everything we do is centered around people’s interests – our consumers, our customers, healthcare professionals, and our employees – across the world. We are building loved brands that serve 1bn consumers worldwide, through our key platforms: Allergy, Physical & Mental Wellness, Pain, Digestive Wellness and Cough, Cold & Flu. We aspire to become the best Fast Moving Consumer Health (FMCH) company In & For the world and we aim to build a work environment where people can thrive, grow, enjoy and be at their best.
Job Title: Digestive and Mental Wellness Category Growth Head
Digestive and Mental Wellness Category Growth Head is responsible for the Digestive and Mental Wellness strategy and execution, at France level, for all brands, focusing on Dulcolax, Novanuit and Magne as priority brands
- Owner of the Digestive and Mental Wellness strategy, managing resources to deliver category growth
- Encourage/foster the development of a challenge mindset within the category growth team to drive innovation and profitable market share growth within the respective country
- Continuously identify future skill sets and mindsets required to win today and in the future
- Strong Collaboration with other Growth Hub teams (media & digital)
- Cross functional teams (customer, growth performance, medical, regulatory) and global teams when relevant
Drive Category Growth
- Strategic leadership for category, ensuring aligned Where to Play and How to Win choices based on deep consumer insights to drive sustainable sales growth and profitability, managing resource allocation across portfolio of brands
- Accountable for leading the team to identify and size the key initiatives driving each category growth opportunity Innovation Consumer initiatives (proposing related ATL investments) Shopper initiatives (proposing pricing strategies and BTL investments) HCP initiatives
- Lead, design, present, defend and ensure implementation of the strategic category Growth Plan for overall category portfolio in order to ensure focus on the achievement of above market growth & sales/profitability objectives
- Collaborate with business finance to transform Growth Plan into clear and measurable financials
- Guide team to create integrated consumer connections based on consumer and shopper journey and marketing mix analysis that connect with right consumer & Shopper, at right moment, through the right channel, with the right message to drive growth
- Management of brand architecture and caretaker of brand equity in line with Global Brand Definition
- Defines and/or implements marketing strategy on a limited number of assigned brand(s) or product(s) or category (ies) within a geography
- Is in charge of customer/patient strategy for its brand
- Can also be in charge of digital/multichannel strategy
- Manages a team directly or indirectly
People Management Mindset
- Develop and foster a culture of "can do" and Challenge within the category growth team to create an environment of ownership and responsibility
- Lead the category growth team, coach, challenge, monitor and evaluate the team performance to ensure a highly energized and motivated team
Growth Plan Execution
- Accountable for excellent execution of the key initiatives driving the category growth
- Collaborate with digital and media teams to harmonize category inputs into digital/media plans
- Collaborate with the customer teams to harmonize category inputs into the Customer Plan (promotional priorities by cycle/channel/customer)
- Support in defining the trade strategy and engagement tools
- Collaborate with the growth performance team in defining the right KPIs to track the ROI of the Growth Plan and the execution – on time and on quality – of the key initiatives
- Analyse the growth performance team recommendations to fine tune/change the plan in order to maximize the profitability and accelerate the market share gain
Required Knowledge and/or Experience
- Minimum +8 years’ experience in Marketing
- Current or previous experience in Consumer Healthcare or FMCG companies with proven track record in marketing positions
- Executional excellence and leadership
- Strategic, integrative and analytical thinking
- Autonomy and ability to balance long-term strategic priorities with short-term business needs
- Creativity and problem-solving
- Team spirit, persuasiveness & influence, highly collaborative with all cross functional partners
- Flexibility to adapt to constantly changing business environment
- Digitally Savvy
- Business or scientific background, Bachelor degree, MBA is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and spoken) in French + English
- Fluent French is mandatory
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people. At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.