type de contrat
reférence de l’emploi
Denver, CO;San Francisco, CA;Phoenix, AZ;Salt Lake City, UT;Dallas, TX;Los Angeles, CA;Seattle, WA;Boise, ID;Oklahoma City, OK;Wichita, KS;Santa Fe, NM;Portland, OR;Houston, TX;Boston, MA
Sanofi Genzyme, the specialty care business unit of Sanofi, focuses on rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, and immunology. We help people with debilitating and complex conditions that are often difficult to diagnose and treat. Our approach is shaped by our experience developing highly specialized treatments and forging close relationships with physician and patient communities. We are dedicated to discovering and advancing new therapies, providing hope to patients and their families around the world. Learn more at www.sanofigenzyme.com.
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. Sanofi is organized into five global business units: Diabetes and Cardiovascular, General Medicines and Emerging Markets, Sanofi Genzyme, Sanofi Pasteur and Consumer Healthcare.
The Regional Business Director (RBD) will report to the National Sales Director, Oncology Cemiplimab.The RBD will be responsible for optimizing business performance by the Cemiplimab Oncology Area Business Manager (ABM) team. This will be accomplished by maximizing business opportunities within the region, while remaining steadfast in Sanofi Genzyme’s goal to serve patients. He/she will lead the Field team, motivating and developing the team to deliver upon Cemiplimab launch goals and customer expectations.
Specifically, the individual will have accountability for providing strategic leadership and cross-functional direction to successfully drive the launch and long-term success of Libtayo, navigating cross functional and other alignments across our Alliance with Regeneron that will be needed to deliver a successful launch of Cemiplimab.
The successful individual in this role will have a strong presence with oncology opinion leaders and be able to develop key relationships with experts in the Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma (cSCC) space.
The RBD must foster a customer/patient driven Sanofi Genzyme culture, ensuring patients come first in all business activities. This must be accomplished while continuing to deliver Field commitments within budget, revenue targets, and timelines while also remaining steadfast in ensuring Field team compliance with federal, state and local laws, industry regulations and guidelines.
- Lead a team of 9 Area Business Managers to meet the needs of the Oncology Business Unit to enable a successful launch of Cemiplimab, including being ready to launch day 1 post approval.
- Pull through the commercial strategy that will enable Sanofi Genzyme to meet our forecasted Launch Curve
- Contribute to the development of the Company’s strategic commercial plan to launch Cemiplimab.
- Establish individual business relationships and a strong presence with experts in the field who reside w/in your Region.
- Develop credible and trusted relationships with direct reporting personnel in the Field, as well as align through knowledge and experience, with colleagues in Marketing, Medical and Market Access.
- Lead a high quality, high performing sales team capable of exceeding objectives.
- Ensure team is meeting training goals, including developing rapidly into subject matter experts and effective business planners
- Motivate team to utilize all promotional materials and programs at their disposal, and monitor to ensure effective deployment of these tactics
- Promote strong collaboration across the Alliance, for effective and efficient coverage of territories
- BS in a life sciences or related field; MBA preferred.
- Recent launch experience in the injectable market with Oncology biologics launch a strong plus
- Minimum 3 years people and industry leadership experience
- Minimum 3 years Oncology experience
- Strong leadership skills required, including strong record of hiring, developing and retaining personnel while delivering agreed revenue targets.
- Must be a seasoned sales executive and proven leader with sophisticated sales management skills and a solid track record of accomplishment. Experience in both major pharmaceutical and in biotech companies is preferred.
- Must have experience in leading a highly successful and closely knit sales team.
- Experience in selling a oncologic product and experience in the “buy and bill” reimbursement area is required.
- Must have strong collaboration skills and experience working in a fast paced, execution focused environment.
- Must have excellent leadership and interpersonal skills; should be an effective team player who can rapidly gain credibility and confidence within the company, with customers, and with key experts in the field; a polished professional presence is essential.
- The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills and will be capable of articulating the Company’s strategies and how they relate to our core values.
- The candidate must have the ability and strong personal accountability toward execution, have a results-oriented work ethic, a positive, can-do attitude, and a proven ability to attract and retain high caliber sales personnel.
- ·Ability to participate in and lead cross-functional teams and to achieve results through cooperation with other commercial functions and across and Alliance partners. Experience working effectively in an Alliance structure, a strong plus.
Genzyme Corporation (a Sanofi company) and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.