Trade Marketing Coordinator
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Our new colleague will be responsible for the support and the implementation of the Trade Marketing Strategy and action plans across the channel in line with brand and commercial strategy. Supports merging consumers, brand and trade insights to provide tactical support and tools for the sales and commercial department.
About CHC Business Unit:
Available at pharmacies, online pharmacies and gas stations, our over-the-counter products are an important part of our Company’s portfolio. We are proud to have more than 70 products in various categories, thereby being able to offer solutions for many people. Be it pain management, common cold, magnesium deficiency, allergies or cramp relief, the wide range of our consumer products provides the means to manage the complaints of patients.
Based on consumer decisions, we have a number of products with a strong presence in the Hungarian over-the-counter drug market. In 2016, 3 out of the 5 most popular products in Hungary were Sanofi products, which is indicative of this.
- Chain marketing promotions: keep contact with partners, manage and execute the process
- Write tenders with procurement, develop creative, follow the process, execute, make them available for the sales force in time
- Making evaluation in connection with the trade activities
- Manage and execute all the administration task in line with internal audit requirements
- Run the campaign changes: adapt creative with the creative agency
- Monitoring the success of campaign: keep contact with the sales representatives and the suppliers
- Congress presence: deal with organizers, product managers, make the marketing materials available
IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS:
- MSc Degree
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good speaking and writing skills in English and Hungarian language
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong Project Management skills
- High level communication skills
- Adaptability, flexibility
NICE TO HAVE:
- Marketing degree
- Trade Marketing experience
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications and including social benefits above average (e.g. company pension plans, yearly health management)
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees
- You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
LOCATION: Budapest, IV. district
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
Empower Life Everyday
In 2018 Sanofi was selected ’Pharmaceutical Company of the Year’ by the independent professional jury of Medicina Forum.
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we’re not there to try to solve everybody’s problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.