type de contrat
reférence de l’emploi
Transition Manager – Europe
This Transition Manager position is part of CHC Global Business Services.
Lead the overall transition to the Target Operating Model for Europe
- Steer the local implementation teams & delivery platform
- Ensure use of standard deployment methodologies & completion of key deliverables
- Monitor the completion of each transition deliverable
- Ensure readiness for knowledge transfer through coordination with functional teams
- Push for a successful accomplishment of all transition milestones, from transition preparation to closure
- Prepare and drive key governance meeting during the transition
- Align regional / country transition to overall transition roadmap to achieve cross-functional synergies in the regional rollouts
- Feedback central Team for a consistent delivery model & process roll-out and pick up enhancements to be incorporated into upcoming transition projects
Serve as a local response partner to GBS Management during implementation
- Update & Monitor Region’s TOM deployment Planning
- Monitor Core Model deployment risk & escalate to central team
The following details activities will be the main activities of the role, but special projects will be added regularly based upon the evolving priorities of GBS:
- Partner with the local country team & Captive Delivery Platform lead to manage the transition of activities
- Partner with the GBS BPO and KPMG to supervise transition of activities
- Coordinate with other GBS Leads on the TOM Project (Program Management, Budget, Risks & Internal Control, Change Management & Communication) to align requirements
- Coordinate with other functions to ensure readiness for transition
- Captive set-up coordination: site facilitation, infrastructure etc.
- Monitoring of positions hiring & onboarding process
- Coordination with ITS team to ensure close coordination with One ERP implementation
- 3 – 5 years of project management overseeing multiple projects, from project planning to execution
- Fluency in English mandatory / French and other European languages are a plus
- An excellent understanding of business processes is preferred including A2R, Ci2C and S2V
- Analytics experience along with strong business skills relating to problem resolution
- Experience of working in a Shared Service Center environment is a plus
- Experience in Business Partnering is a strong plus
- Previous experience in the service industry with strong exposure to support managing large customer groups is a plus
- High level of Interpersonal / communication skills with an ability to communicate and present on different levels in the organization
- Effective collaboration skills with peers, stakeholders and partners across the organization
- Strong project leadership and management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strategic thinking and prioritizing capacity
About Sanofi Business Services
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100 000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide.
Sanofi aims to create a workplace culture, which results in employee fulfillment and contributes to making our value proposition a global reality. We are proud to have received the Top Employer Institute’s official recognition for the third time as well as the Top Employer 2021 qualification, both in Hungary and globally.
The core purpose of Sanofi Business Services is to drive transformation and digitalization to enable best in class service delivery. Together we are to create value - we facilitate the work of business divisions to focus on their core competencies so that Sanofi can provide the best healthcare possible. Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the life of our patients. We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The offices of Sanofi Business Services are in Váci Greens, in the heart of one of Budapest’s most famous business districts. The site offers a comfortable, sustainable and friendly working environment with community areas, gardens and bicycle storage. It is easily accessible by transportation; the site is between Gyöngyösi utca and Forgách utca metro stations.
If you want to join a purpose driven company that has empowering life of patients as its core, then explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Services!
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.