type de contrat
reférence de l’emploi
SFE LEAD (DATA SCIENTIST)
Sanofi is one of the mayor players in the pharmaceutical industry with a proven footprint in Vaccines, Consumer Health Care, and Primary & Specialty Care.
Do you wish to change patient lives? Are you prepared to use your excellent business and people skills? Innovation is part of your way of working? Are you passionate about transformation and leading change?
- Collaborating actively across functional partners and senior management to accomplish various project objectives.
- Executing research and analytics, including data source identification, processing, model/algorithm development.
- Turning insights into actionable recommendations which will drive business value creation. We need someone who is technically capable as a Data Scientist. You will get into the details of the data, demonstrating artificial intelligence and analytic tools (R, Python, Scala, Spark, TensorFlow, Hadoop, KNIME, etc.) to unlock business building insights in our mountains of data. You must be adept at demonstrating technologies for solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions.
- Leading end to end the exercises of segmentation and targeting (preparation, coordination, execution, and monitoring) aligned to the business needs, with the aim of providing management scenarios that allow them to have an important vision for the decision-making.
- Sales Force Sizing: determine an optimal size and structure of the sales force (include geographical distribution) and effort allocation that meets market needs considering qualitative and quantitative data.
- Provide support to the Marketing and Sales areas related to segmentation, planning, sizing, targeting, through the implementation of tools and technical methodologies that allow the decision-making of managers at all levels.
- Monitor the KPI dashboard for all COPAC countries on a monthly basis
- Measure evolution of the productivity of the sales force and identify opportunity areas
- Implement projects aligned with the productivity of the sales force.
- Generate, based on the available tools, analytical reports for the deal.
- Implement automation projects in QlikSense, integration and report generation (DDD, PX).
Your competencies: To succeed in the role, we require candidates to have
Education: Pursuing or has graduated with a Masters in a quantitative field (Operation Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Physics, Analytics, etc.) or have equivalent work experience.
Experience & knowledge: To succeed in the role, we require candidates to have:
- 2-4 years of Data Science Experience
- Proven leadership in applying and scaling Analytic techniques to deliver impactful insights from data (in academics or in industry.
- Experience in disrupting current business practices in CPG or related industries to help crafting a new go-to-market models.
- Experience with Analytical Tools/Applications including:
- Big Data Ecosystem: Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, SQL, HIVE
- Scientific Computing: R, Python, C++, Java, Scala, etc.
- High-Performance Parallel and Distributing Computing
- Deep Learning frameworks: Keras, Tensorflow
- Data Visualization
- Data Management Systems
- Business Intelligence tools: such as KNIME, Tableau
Languages: Advanced level of reading, spoken and written Spanish and English
- Able to balance multiple priorities.
- Good social skills, self-motivated, dynamic with a can-do mentality.
- Strong enthusiasm and curiosity about the intersection of business and technology Preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action.
What makes this position unique?
Following our vision and purpose, we want to have a real impact in the society, not only from a health care point of view, but also considering other dimensions.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.