type de contrat
reférence de l’emploi
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered. Please make sure to apply with your personal email address.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Junior Scientific Advisor - VIE Contract (W/M/D)
Target start date: 01/07/2021
The Junior Scientific Advisor VIE will partner with the Global Medical Lead, Dermatology & a Medical Manager in Germany to support the development & execution of the global medical affairs strategy for new dermatology indications & will work cross-functionally with Global and EU teams, contributing to the implementation of materials & training in the Local G10 affiliates to support the Global to Local strategy.
The VIE will focus primary on projects supporting dermatology new indications to include prurigo nodualris, chronic spontaneous urticaria, chronic inducible urticaria, bullous pemphigoid, chronic pruritus of unknown origin and hand & foot eczema and other related activities within the Dermatology Franchise for Sanofi Genzyme.
- Assist/support the Medical Director in the development of Scientific Evidence, Scientific Communication & training, advisory boards and key opinion leader engagement
- Competitive landscape data analysis in new derm indications
- Support development and implementation of a medical strategy to educate on the pathophysiology of new indications and role of type 2 inflammation and the role of dupilumab in the treatment algorithm
- Set up & foster co-operations with external medical experts, network activities
- Preparation & presentation of scientific data
- Support planning and execution of scientific events: advisory boards with external experts and scientific symposia
- Co-operate with other medical functions in global and cross-functionally
- Advanced science degree (MD, PharmD, PhD or other scientific field related to the position)
- A minimum of 1 years of previous experience in a similar position, preferably within pharma industry, or prior medical practice
- Knowledge in immunology, dermatology or pulmonology is desired
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- Strong verbal and written skills in German and English
- Strong interest in working with scientific and medical data, very good scientific understanding and analytic skills
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Thorough, able to pay attention to detail, focus on scientific correctness
- Very good team spirit and able to work collaboratively
- Willing and able to work independently and to take on own projects
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.