PLM Technical Product Owner
About the job
Industrial Affairs (IA) is an essential link between R&D and patients whether we talk about the production of active ingredients, the production of drugs & vaccines, the delivery devices or the distribution to customers (wholesalers, pharmacies, hospitals…). The patient is at the heart of the industrial strategy. Performance translates into quality medicines produced in our factories, by proud and committed teams.
Industrialization and PLM at IA focus on increasing Sanofi Manufacturing operational efficiency and accelerating launches of new products. We bring integrative concepts where the concurrent engineering of process, product and plant allows for faster launches and state of the art process manufacturing performance in digital by design facilities.
- The Product Owner's role is to be an influential leader passionate about building data-centric software products using the Agile methodology.
- As a technical product owner, you will decide the implementation strategy and manage all technical and development activities related to the PLM platform. You will also be the application owner of the associated applications used for authoring and simulation in the engineering domain
- You will define the internal SW architecture of the 3DExperience between the platform modules, own the data model and drive platform customization and interface creation. You interact with the functional Product Owners in charge of the backlog of the different digital products using the PLM platform and work with architecture and Digital SMEs to develop the Sanofi PLM backbone.
- You will manage enhancement requests and the relationship with both the integrator development team and the solution provider design authority team.
- This is a hands-on role within a mature Agile team. Ultimately, you'll drive the digital product that aligns our company's vision.
- You are comfortable working with cross-functional teams of a different mix of stakeholders, including business leaders, engineers, data scientists, IT specialists and business analysts to build and deliver exceptional solutions. You have experience bridging technical and functional aspects to bring a product from idea to life and along its lifecycle.
- You have a solid experience with the configuration and customization of the 3D Experience platform, including the Enovia-Delmia V6 integration and the interfacing with external applications (SAP, MES, Datalake,…) in a process industry.
- You have an understanding of Building Information Modeling standard practices and related tools (BIM 360, Revit, Aveva E3D, Smart Plant, Plant3D, Autocad…) and standards (ISO 15926, ProteusXML, IFC…) . Ideally, you have experience of BIM management in the 3D experience with the specific connectors (Impararia for Revit, ISO15926, IFC,…)
- You are familiar with Agile & scrum frameworks.
Soft skills: Strong leadership and change management, excellent communication and presentation
Technical skills: 3 years minimum of product and interface development with recent (min 2015x) 3DExperience release, with a particular focus on Delmia V6 portfolio in a process industry.
- Strong drive and ability to build & share product vision
- Track-record of problem-solving & overcoming roadblocks in a complex environment, with “get things done” mindset
- Solid knowledge of Agile practices & Integration
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Veuillez noter que vous quittez les pages d'entreprise de Sanofi et que vous êtes redirigé vers notre système de suivi des candidats, Workday, qui vous permet de postuler à nos postes vacants.Continuer