Azure Cloud Engineer
- Location: Barcelona, Budapest
- 80% Remote working
- Job type: Permanent
About the job
Sanofi launched a major digital transformation with a massive migration of existing infrastructure services to Microsoft Azure Cloud. The DevOps & Cloud Engineering team is composed of Cloud and DevOps experts in charge of the Azure Landing Zone, its design, evolution, and automation. With his/her strong general programming skills, the Azure cloud Engineer ensures the foundations and associated core services automated and can be operated using automation. He/She plays the role of enabler with other infrastructure/application teams helping on using Azure Landing Zone services.
The role aims at establishing a culture and environment where building, testing, and releasing Infrastructure as code can happen rapidly and frequently.
This person will be focused on designing and building complex technology solutions that help customers migrate existing capabilities and develop new capabilities in Azure.
- Develop, implement, and deploy hybrid cloud and multi cloud solutions involving integration of Azure services with on-premises components and systems residing in other clouds.
- Deploy, provision, and manage multiple Azure infrastructure components including but not limited to virtual networks and subnets, virtual machines, applications, containers, serverless, storage, IAM services, virtual network appliances, VDI, logging, and monitoring.
- Automate Azure deployment, provisioning, and management tasks with CI/CD pipelines (GitHub Action), Terraform and Ansible
- Perform regular management and administration tasks for all Azure services including upgrades, patching, backup, restore, troubleshooting, and issue remediation.
- Develop plans and execute application and data migrations from on-premises data centers to Azure.
- Experience: Prior experience working with Azure cloud is a must. Experience in Landing Zone with CAF.
- Technical skills: Azure, AKS, Landing zone, CAF, Iaas, Paas, PowerShell, Gitlab, Azure Resource Manager (ARM), Terraform, or Ansible, DevOps/Agile/Lean environment
- Education: Certified Azure Infrastructure engineers
- Languages: Good written and verbal communication in English
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.